JOIN OUR FAMILY
We are comprised of 11 property and casualty insurance, life insurance and insurance brokerage companies that operate across 24 states. As a result, we are able to provide more than 1,100 associates with a wide variety of opportunities throughout the Northeast, Midwest and Southern regions of the United States.
Motorists stands on the quality and training of our people. Associates' initiative, ideas, problem-solving skills and abilities contribute to our growth and success. By recruiting top-notch people, we have formed a positive work environment with a high level of job satisfaction and many long-term associates. We recognize individual performance with a progressive salary program and a generous benefits package.
We provide a wide range of career opportunities in:
- Product Development
- Risk Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
We value the diversity of our associates because our people are the source of our success. So we offer flexible benefits that can be tailored to meet individual needs. Our goal is to provide our associates with the health care, resources, time off, professional development and financial incentives they need to be successful.
Benefits are offered to all full-time or part-time associates who are regularly scheduled to work at least 20 hours per week. Benefits include but are not limited to:
- A comprehensive health care plan including preventative services covered at 100 percent
- Dental and vision benefits
- Life insurance
Our Wellness Program
Motorists has partnered with professional, experienced wellness partners to offer a comprehensive wellness program for our associates. All associates have the option to participate. Major benefits include:
- Associates can earn premium discounts toward health care costs through wellness activities
- Our Columbus office hosts a full workout facility available to associates 24/7
- Wellness screenings - Some locations offer instructor-led fitness classes, partial gym membership reimbursement, running/cycling clubs, Weight Watchers, flu shots and an annual wellness vendor exposition
- Flexible work schedule
- Community involvement opportunities
- Training programs
- Discounted auto/home insurance
- Subsidized parking (Columbus)
- 15 percent cafeteria discount (Columbus)